About the Hal C. Stephens Society
In September of 1943, Mr. Hal C. Stephens was the first Executive Director of Boys Club of Knoxville. The Club opened its first site at 312 West Vine Avenue in downtown Knoxville.
To recognize Mr. Stephens for his leadership and dedication to Boys & Girls Clubs over the years, we created the Hal C. Stephens Society. This annual giving society acknowledges gifts from $100 —$9,999 over the course of the year.