A special thanks to our friends at Penske and Post Trailer Repairs, Inc.
Mr. Stuart Henninger at Penske, Ray Jones and Billy Maples of Post Trailer joined us for a photo by the beautiful truck they painted and wrapped for us along with some of the shining faces at the Haslam Club. We are so proud of this truck. Before it was painted, it was an old, beat up yellow truck! Mr. Henninger is passionate about serving young people and believes strongly in the work that we do. He was so kind to give us this gift, in collaboration with Post Trailer, at no charge. This is a great example of how in-kind gifts can make a big difference for our organization. Thank you!
You can make an in-kind gift, too!
Our needs vary based on the time of the year and Club location.
Our wish list items typically include:
- Games Room equipment such as air hockey tables, ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, and table top games (i.e. Monopoly, Uno, etc.)
- Gymnasium and sporting goods equipment for basketball, baseball, football, soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field, etc.
- Learning Center items such as book bags, hand calculators, notebook paper, office furniture, office supplies (i.e. unused paper, pens, pencils, etc.), books for our libraries, and back to school items
- Teen Center items like stereos, televisions, video games (i.e. Wii, Xbox, GameCube, Sony Playstation and Game Boy), iPods or other MP3 players
- Arts & Craft supplies
- Playground equipment such as covered shelters, swings, and sidewalks/walking trails
- New buses for transportation and training and professional development opportunities for our staff